quinta-feira, 14 de janeiro de 2010

Team Member - Danielle Moreira, 31, Nova Friburgo, Brazil.

I am married to René, a dentist. I was born and live in Nova Friburgo, located on the mountains of Rio de Janeiro state. The city has a r o u n d 200,000 inhabitants and its textile industry is responsible for 25% of the national production.
I graduated in Chemical Engineering and I have a degree in Environmental and Sanitary Engineering. I work at “Águas de Nova Friburgo”, the Local Water Supply Company. I am responsible for the treatment, distribution and quality of the water.
I would like to know the North Carolina Department of Environment and Natural Resources, especially the Division of Water Resources and The Division of Water Quality. It would be interesting to visit others laboratories, water treatment plants and wastewater treatment plant.
I am a member of the Presbyterian Church in my city where I coordinate the youth group. I like to spend time with my family and friends, to travel, to watch movies, go to the theater and to eat out at restaurants. I also like sports, including basketball, soccer and scuba diving.
The GSE is a great opportunity to meet new people, to know other culture and to see how Rotary projects are helping the world to be a better place.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário